Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bondi Bands Galore

Yes, I am sure you are tired of my continuous posts about TNT and fundraising, but hey--it IS helping to save lives.

In order to raise some additonal funds, I contacted the wonderful people at Bondi Bands about participating in their TNT Fundraising program.  They sent me 100 Bondi Bands, which I am itemizing below.  If you are interested in buying any, please let me know.  All of the bands will be $8.00, which is what Bondi Band sells them for, but with me, you save on both sales tax AND shipping!!  Win-Win right???

If you are interested, email me here so we can work out the details.  I will keep this page on a side bar and update it periodically to let you know whats available.

First-The Lyrca--light sweat wicking.

1-Pink/Orange Animal Print
2-Green and Gray Xs
3-Green and Gray Xs
4 - Blue and White Swirl
5 - Pink and Black Animal Print
6 - Black and Silver Tiger
7 - Red and Black Tiger
8 - Blue Animal Print



1 -  Purple Polka Dots
2 - Multi Colored Dots
3 - White with Small Flowers
4 - Brown Tropical
5 - Hot Pink Print
6 - Orange Print (2)
7 - Black, White and Print Print (2)
8 - Blue and Black Leaves



1 - Brown and Blue Hearts
2 - Blue and White Herringbone
3 - Black and Silver Diamonds
4 - Spiderwebs
5 - Solid Black with White Dots
6 - Pastel Print
7 - Brown with Tropical Motif
8 - White with Dots and Flowers (2)
1 - Black Tropical (2)
2 - Pink Camo
3- White with Pink and Navy Flowers
4- Black with white and Pink floewrs
5 - Baby Blue with White dots and small hearts
6 - Light Blue with hearts
7 - Multi-colored stripes
8 - pink with Silver Metallic stripes

1 - Black with Silver Peace
2 - Black with Love and Peace
3 - Blue with Flowers and Peace
4-Tie Dye with Peace
5 - Pink, Navy and silver Peace
6 - Hot Pink with Silver Peace
7 - Red with Gold Ovals
8 - Brown with Gold Ovals


1 - Black with Sparkle Flowers
2 - Black with White Flowers
3 - White and Black waves with blue dots
4 - Whitw and Black Waves with Pink Dots
5- White with multi colored dots
6 - Purple, Blue and white
7- Green, orange, and white flowers
8--Orange, Yellow and Maroon
1- Orange Stripe
2 - Green Stripe
3 - Pink Stripe (2)
4 - Multi Color Polka Dot
5- Black w Red Polka Dots
6 - Brown with multi color dots
7 - Blue with Small Dots
8 - Black with various dots
9 - Light blue with white dots

1-Yellow Bandana Print
2- Pretty Purple
3 - Orange Print
4 - Brown Print
Team in Training--Heavy Wicking
1 - Black (2)
2 - Forest Green
3 - Brown
4 - blue (2)
5 - Gray
6 - Pink

Solid--heavy wicking

1 - Blue (2)
2 - Brown (2)
3 - Grayish Green (sage green)(2)
4 - Black (2)
5 - Pink (2)
6 - Grayish Blue (2)
7 - Green (2)
8 - Cream (2)
1 - Kahki
2 - Navy
3 - Hot Pink
4 - Green
5 - Yellow
6 - Orange
7 - Sky Blue
8 - Texas Orange (Courtney, this made me think of you!!!)
1 - Pink w Tiara
2 - Blue w Tiara
3 - Black w Tiara
4 - Will Run for Wine
5 - White with Red Hearts

If you see one on Bondi Band's website you like better, let me know and I will see if I can exchange out a few of what I have for other items.

Check back in the next week or so--I believe I have gathered enough items to have an online raffle .

I am off to make sure the house is ready for the 6 inches of rain we are potentially going to get tomorrow. 

Happy Running all!!!













3 comments:

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

Ha ha. I may have to get it!

Sue G. said...

Hey Erin! I am giving you the Lovely Blog Award-love to read about your journey to the marathon! See my latest blog for details, and thanks for the great blog!

Anonymous said...

i will definetly be getting a few from you just have to decide wat i want =)