Monday, February 28, 2011

ABC's of E

(A) Age: Turned 28 in November (but was asked this weekend--more than once--if I were 21--Sweet!!!)

(B) Bed Size: Queen.   All to myself.  ahhhhhh

(C) Chore You Hate: Cleaning toilets. Seriously, shudder.

(D) Dogs? *sigh* no.  Love them, just not a good time in my life for a pet.
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item:  Coffee.  Extra Bold, really hot.  Don't talk to me until I have had it.

(F) Favourite Color: Green, Pink, Purple.

(G) Gold or Silver? White Gold. 

(H) Height: 5ft 6in. Yup, Tall for my people (excluding my 6'5" brother)
(I) Instruments You Play: I used to play the Trombone--but haven't in ages.
(J) Job Title: Accountant

(K) Kids: Nada

(L) Live: Hanover, MD

(M) Mom's Name: Sue

(N) Nicknames: E, Birdie, E-Dog

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Nope. 

(P) Pet Peeve: Being late, people driving too slow, people being rude or inconsiderate. 
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore"
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right.

(S) Siblings: One much older (11 years older) brother, one younger sister.

(T) Time You Wake Up? My alarm goes off at 6:20, but I am typically awake (and not pleased about it) by 5:45 and just chilling in bed.

(U) Underwear: Cotton bikini brief.  Thank you Victoria's Secret Pink for making cute cotton undies.
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: None.  I grew up with vegetarian parents; I had to eat them all.

(W) What Makes You Run Late: Usually, other people.  I am guilty of being absent minded too--but that is a rarity.

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Dental, hips, knee, ankle (broke it), neck (car accident)

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Cajun Seafood Pasta, Blackened Salmon, Upside down apple pecan pie

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Probably Panda Bears--even if you can never see them because of the people hogging the viewing space.  I really love the elephants too, even if they stink.

2 comments:

Karen Seal said...

I love reading these! :0) Very cute!

EricaH said...

I hear you I hate hate hate cleaning the toilets. :)

also i would be very interested to try out your cajun pasta recipe if your willing to share. :)