Here is one last push for me to send out some items and for you to get gifts for the runners in your life.
Here is the deal. I have 4 running specific packages I want to raffle off in the next 12 days. Every third day, a winner is announced, HOWEVER, you do not have to donate again for the next raffle. So, on the 8th, the first winner will be announced, their name removed, and then on the 11th, a new winner, and so on and so on. I also have a Vera Bradley Wallet/Clutch that will be available. If someone picks that over a running package, two winners will be announced. Pretty cool, right? This way, you have a chance to get some shopping done and save a little money while you are at it!
So, here are the 4 runner gift bags to choose from.
- Tote from One More Mile Reading You Don't Have to Go Fast. You just Have to Go.
- One More Mile magnet with either 13.1 or 26.2
- One More Mouse Pad saying "Will Run for Wine"
- Two Sweatybands, one thin and one thick.
- One Live, Love Run Magnet
One More Mile bag reading "Toenails are for Sissies" One More Mile Mousepad reading "Sorry, I've got to run (with my dog)" Pink Nathan Shadow Pack One More Mile Magnet with 13.1 or 26.2 One Zensah Seamless Tshirt, size L/XL in brown and can be viewed here One More Mile Bag reading "My sport is your sport's punishment" One More Mile mousepad reading "13.1 miles, been there, done that" Two magnets for Lift Your Sole Reading "Endless Miles, Endless Smiles" and "The world is my treadmill" Runner Girl Stick Figure necklace which can be viewed larger here . One More Mile 13.1 or 26.2 magnet. One More Mile Bag reading "Will Run for a Cure" One More Mile magnet with either 13.1 or 26.2 on it. One pink iPod Shuffle, 2GB. One $10 iTunes Gift Card
Now, on to how you enter.
- Donations can be made here and are required for additional entries.
- $1=1 entry
- $5= 5 Entires
- $10=15 entries
- $20=30 entries
- Anything above $20 will be be awarded entiresof twice the dollar amount. If you donate $25, you get 50 entries, $30 gets you 60.
- Spread the word. Post this on your blog, facebook, twitter, email, etc. Leave a post telling me you did so. If you see something you want, drop shameless hints to your family!!
- Tell me why you run. What inspires you? What keeps you going on a cold, dark morning?
- Tell me what is on your runner's wish list for the holidays. I am just curious as to what you are all dying for!
- Tell me what your go to is when you get sick. Is it mom's soup, some tea, certain medicine or vitamins? Seriously, I need to kick this nasty bug's rear!
Also, remember I have a Bondi Band Fundraiser going on still. You can check out the remaining bands here. They would be a great stocking stuffer for some of the runners in your life!
Again, thanks to all the support you have generously offered me over the last few months. I can't put into words how wonderful both the donations and kind words have been. You guys rock and are some of the best people out there! I promise, my begging (albeit for a good cause) will be over soon and you will get the same old lovable Erin you once had back!
Also, thanks to the wonderful people at SweatyBands, Zensah, Life Your Sole, Nathan and One More Mile for their generous donations to my raffle. They are such awesome people and were so excited and happy to help me out!
I am off to go drink some tea and chug some OJ. Darn you bug, I want to feel better!
Happy running! Fingers crossed I can get out in the next day or two for a long run!