A couple of weeks ago, my running buddy Liz tagged me and I am just getting around to it (bad blogger!!)
1. What is your most embarrassing moment (or your funniest story)?
Um, have you met me? I am kind of a walking distaster so there are so many embarassing/funny stories. Probably the most memorable is the time I was visitng Annapolis (I was probably 11 or 12 and still lived in Iowa with my parents) with my family and was just chatting away with my cousin (Hi Amanda!!!). Since I was too busy talking to pay attention to walking (which is how I broke my ankle---hmmmm---perhaps there is a trend here) I didn't noticed the sidewalk narrowing. All of a sudden I walked smack dab into a parking meter on a crowded summer day. Second most embarassing-Cheering my senior year of high school. We had new warm ups (it gets cold in October in Iowa) and it was our first game wearing them. I did some split jump and all I heard was *rrrriiiiippppppppp*. The pants split up the backside. In the first quarter. There was no backup pair.
2. What is your all time favorite running song (or workout song)?
I have lots of them.
Voodoo Child--Stevie Ray Vaughn
Jesus Walks--Kanye West
Love and Memories - OAR
Layla (electric version) -Derek and the Dominos (Eric Clapton)
This is a shortened list. I could go on and on and on with my list. My entire running playlist is filled with stuff that just gets me moving!
3. If you could chose your last meal, what would it be (my husband and I had a LONG conversation this weekend about this. I know it's kind of morbid, but you learn a lot about a person based on this answer)?
Hmmm- probably my mom's cajun seafood pasta and lots of garlic bread. I'd say a salad, but seriously, I would INDULGE for my last meal! I would top it off with some yellow cake, strawberries in sauce and some milk. YUMMO
4. What is your greatest guilty pleasure?
Bad TV. Seriously, I watch General Hospital DAILY (I record it on my DVR) and a lot of reality TV compliments of Bravo. I watch the news, but I am not going to pretend I watch smart shows. I like bad TV. :)
5. What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?
So, now I get to tag some of you out there!
As for my questions:
1. If you could chose your last meal, what would it be? (good question Liz)
2. What is your favorite movie--one you could watch over and over and over again?
3. What is your biggest hope for your running career/hobby/pasttime?
4. What has been your greatest accomplishment?
5. What are you most excited about for 2011?
6. What are you goals for 2011?