Seriously, have you ever tried them? These tasty little chips are not fried (gross) and not baked (again, gross), but potatoes cooked under pressure with some heat that pop. They are crispy like chips and full of flavor and have made a happy home in my pantry (when I kind find them, that is). You can read more about them here and here.
So, here is the good stuff about pop chips:
- They are delicious
- They are a healthy alternative to other potato snacks out there
- No preservatives
- No artificial flavors of colors
- No Cholesterol
- No Gluten ingredients
- No more than 120 calories per serving
- They have a variety of flavors
- Sour Cream & Onion
- Cheddar Potato (My absolute favorite)
- Sea Salt & Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Parmesan Garlic
- They are very filling.
- Did I mention they are delicious?
- I could eat the whole bag--like a jumbo sized bag
- They can be hard to find, especially in certain flavors.
Luckily, for you guys, I have your solution! Lauren at Popchips has offered up a months supply of these tasty snacks to one lucky reader!!!
In order to enter, you need to:
- "Like" Popchips on Facebook (tell them I sent you) and post here to let me know
- Follow @Popchips on Twitter and post here to let me know.
- Spread the word. One extra entry for posting this giveaway on your blog and letting me know you did so.
The last day to enter will be July 25th at midnight. The winner will be announced by Noon EST on the 26th and you will be on your way to obsessing over a tasty new snack!
So, what are you waiting for? Pop over to Facebook and Twitter and post this on your blog. Good luck to all!