- I guess I should thank the running gods for letting me stay healthy during my three races in three weeks stint. I woke up Monday morning with an awful cold that has kicked my tail. B (cousin's husband) ran the marathon last weekend with this and all the props in the world to him. He is tough.
- My husband is going to have a crazy few months of work and school, involving some serious traveling. One of these trips happens to be over the weekend of my Disney Marathon so I was seriously bummed about him missing this huge event. Today, my mom, sister, sister in law and niece all said they were going to come down and make it a huge girls weekend! I am super excited to have all this support with me, even if the husband can't make it!
- Need anything from Pampered Chef? I am hosting a party this weekend, but you can order online. If you go here you can order from the party and I will get money donated to my Team in Training page.
A Nathon Quick Draw Water Bottle
A StephanieMc Design Necklace (it says run like a girl on the circles)
A Thin Sweaty Band
- Mandatory--Donate to my TNT account here. Comment to let me know you have done so.
- $1-one entry
- $5-five entries
- $10-15 entries
- If you want to donate more than $10, let me know and we can talk about how many entries you get.
- Post this giveaway on your blog and comment to let me know so.
- Spread this giveaway via facebook, twitter, etc and let me know you did so.
- Tell me about your best running experience. Where, when, what...you get the point!
Good Luck and Happy Running!!!